Thursday, February 7, 2013

6 Weeks



How far along? 6 Weeks
(Yes that is my husband still in bed behind me)
Total weight gain/loss:  Same. Still holding strong
Maternity clothes?  Nope
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep: Still sleeping fine
Best moment this week: Telling some of our family and friends
Have you told family and friends:  Some yes, immediate family and some really close friends. (Most of who are already pregnant, I needed to go to someone for advice!)
Miss Anything?  Drinking, it was very hard to celebrate my birthday and the Superbowl without indulging!
Movement:  Not yet
Food cravings: Not really, I'll still eat just about anything
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, the headache I had yesterday made me not feel so hot!
Have you started to show yet: Not really
Gender prediction: I have referred to it as a him (so has my mother and mother-in-law) but otherwise, I'm not sure yet! The Chinese gender predictor also said boy, so it must be true! Both our sister's said girl though, so who knows?
Labor Signs:  No!
Belly Button in or out? In, trying to decide when to remove my belly button ring (goodbye hot little body)
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I got very annoyed at Dan for getting drunk this weekend, I think I'm just jealous!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't drink too much water at bedtime!
Looking forward to: The sonogram in 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment