Friday, February 15, 2013

7 Weeks



How far along? 7.4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Same
Maternity clothes?  Not yet (ordered some stuff online for our upcoming vacations though)
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep: I've gone back to sleeping just fine through the night. Not even getting up to pee (unless I drink too much at bedtime)
Best moment this week: I guess ordering some new clothes for vacation, although I would have been doing this anyway, just not from the maternity section!
Have you told family and friends:  Only the ones we told right away still know, the rest have to wait a couple more weeks!
Miss Anything?  WINE! Try going on a wine tour and not being able to drink, torture! (Luckily it was wine paired with chocolate for Valentine's Day and everyone felt bad for me so I got lots of extra chocolate!)
Movement:  No
Food cravings: Early in the week I really wanted a soft pretzel with cheese, now they are not so much cravings as much as me just constantly thinking about what my next meal will be.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anything specifically. My stomach has been doing flips once in awhile, usually when I start to get hungry, so I was keeping goldfish close by. This past weekend was the first sign of it, It lasted through the beginning of the week but I've been good the past 2 days.
Have you started to show yet: Not yet, my mom insisted I was getting a bump, I told her it was wishful thinking and thanked her for calling me fat already!
Gender prediction: Still haven't decided on my guess yet.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but very tired.
Weekly Wisdom: My only thoughts this week were that I was only on week 7 and I have a loooong way to go still!
Looking forward to: Our sonogram in just 2 weeks! 

7 weeks- 33 weeks to go, Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment