Tuesday, April 23, 2013

16 Weeks!!

We're getting there! We finally announced it on Facebook, and I've FINALLY started to feel it move! I've been waiting for that! Its not a lot but when I sit still I can usually feel little flutters! I describe it as a muscle spasm or twitch, I like it and cannot wait until I start to feel it more. Can't wait until Dan can feel it too, I actually feel like there is a baby in there now!



How far along? 16.2 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I think just up one pound still
Maternity clothes?  Some... mostly maternity pants and leggings, baggy shirts fit better then maternity ones at this point
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep: Sleeping fine, but I don't like that I have to be on my sides all the time
Best moment this week: (And last week actually since I'm behind): Feeling my peanut move around a little bit for the first time!!! This week's best moment was that my sister set my date for my Baby Shower! August 10th! And we registered for all kinds of fun baby things too!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!  I'm going to start taking this question out!
Miss Anything?  Red wine!!! A nice big, fancy glass of really dry red wine!! (Usually only when people are drinking it around me)
Movement:  Little flutters when I sit still. Sometimes I can feel it when I have to pee really bad (which is a lot)
Food cravings:  Nothing specific still.... See food, want it!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump starting yes, the size still depends on the time of day, much bigger at night!
Gender prediction: Boy, but I really like dessert which I never really did before, they say that means girl! We'll find out in 15 DAYS!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but my belly button ring is still in and its starting to poke out! I think I'll have to ditch that soon
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Our Sonogram in just 15 more days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment