Monday, May 6, 2013

17 Weeks

I'm posting a little behind, but here's my update for 17 weeks!! Baby is moving around a lot now! Dan was actually able to feel it once, he's not patient enough to feel it more often, since its not moving constantly. But I used to have to sit really still in order to feel it, now I can feel it a little more frequently, like at my desk at work or when in the car. Our 18 week sono is this Thursday and we CANNOT WAIT to find out if its a HE or a SHE!



How far along? 17 weeks, (technically I'm posting today at 18.1 weeks)
Total weight gain/loss: Was up about 3 lbs according to my scale, we'll see what the doctor says Thursday
Maternity clothes?  Some, Pants Yes! I have a few other things that I wear a lot because they are comfy but I wear my old clothes mostly, as long as they are loose fitting!
Stretch marks?  Nope and we're hoping to keep it that way! :-)
Sleep: Sleeping great still, we had our floors refinished at our house this week so I wasn't allowed to be in there, so we've been staying at my sister's and our friends house, I am sleeping very well considering I'm not in my own bed.
Best moment this week: Had to be when Dan felt the kick. I've been waiting for him to be able to feel it too and he felt it once while laying in bed. 
Miss Anything?  I was okay this week, I've been doing just fine eating everything in sight!
Movement:  Little kicks - they started out feeling like a muscle twitch but now they are actually starting to feel like the baby is doing little somersaults!
Food cravings:  I am obsessed with putting fresh jalapenos on everything right now. I also love the Wegmans real fruit popsicles, pink grapefruit and pomegranate!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, my vitamins gave me a close call this week when I took them on an empty stomach, won't do that again!
Have you started to show yet: A little bit, I still think I just look fat but others think it looks like a little baby bump, pretty small still though.
Gender prediction: I have such mixed feelings still since everyone else has an opinion. I'm sticking with boy still so I stay consistent, but we will FINALLY know after Thursday. We're having a gender reveal party on Saturday for family and close friends who can't wait to find out too! Dan and I have to keep our little secret for 2 whole days!!
Labor Signs: NO
Belly Button in or out? Innie, I feel like it might stay in?
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!  I was a little crabby this weekend since I wasn't able to go back into my own house on Saturday when I thought I would be able to, I chalked that up to not sleeping in my own bed, not showering and I was really hungry!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender this week!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment