Friday, July 5, 2013

26 Weeks

Lots of things happening this week!! We started taking our baby classes this week at the hospital. Dan was dreading me dragging him there on a beautiful night, but we actually learned a lot. Covered things like the labor and delivery process, when to go to the hospital, signs of labor etc. We also got to watch a lovely birth video, (made me want a c-section a little more) and also made me a lot more nervous for the whole delivery thing! Yikes! I think I might just cry the whole time. We have two more sessions the next two weeks, but we are all pre-registered at the hospital now and one step closer to meeting Baby Mags!
I also have made some headway on the nursery. Lots of my online orders have been coming in and our trip to Ikea was successful. I got everything I set out for and we even got a rocker for our master bedroom. I put together some of the pieces all by myself, the rest Dan won't let me do, so I have to be patient and just continue to nag him to do it!
Everything else is going good, the Babe continues to move ALL the time, which is very good, we were supposed to get a sono at my doctors appointment this week, but we're gonna hold off until 28 weeks. I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now, but as of Monday I was measuring spot on for 26 weeks and her heart rate was a perfect 150, everything else was great and I must have passed my glucose test because they said they would only call if something was off and I haven't heard from anyone!
Only 13 more weeks to go! I felt like it was going so slow at first, but all of a sudden now I can't believe how soon she will be here!!! I would also like summer to slow down a little bit!!



How far along? 26. 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  20 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Some
Stretch marks?  None
Sleep: Sleeping great, really would like to sleep on my stomach again
Best moment this week: Putting together some of the pieces of our nursery, its starting to take shape a little bit! My sister sent out my shower invitations which are adorable and I'm so excited for that! And lastly, our good friend Paul decided to be an awesome friend and purchase us our oh so expensive Breast Pump! Kinda weird coming from him, but I could not be more thankful! It was a good week for "Best moments"!
Miss Anything? I miss being able to do things for myself. There are so many things for the nursery and around the house I want to do, like paint, and I cannot. I am more of the mindset "If you want a job done right, do it yourself", Its hard to let that one go, even though I know I should be taking advantage of letting people do things for me now. 
Movement:  Yes, and even little hiccups, usually 2-4 times a day the movement is very rhythmic... poor thing, I wish I could stop them for her, she starts going crazy in there whenever she gets them.
Food cravings:  Not really any cravings, I feel like my eating is a little more back to normal. I can't physically eat that much in one sitting, so its lots of small meals. But I've been going a little nuts on all the pastas and carbs with all these BBQs and 4th of July parties!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah
Labor Signs: No and after seeing that video, I don't ever want to write yes to this!
Belly Button in or out? Depends on the day a little bit, but for the most part its popped out
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Starting to feel exhausted a little more easily though.
Looking forward to: Another sonogram (for real this time) in 2 weeks! And my sister's wedding is just 3 weeks away now too, and I've managed to keep the weight gain under control so far, which my goal was to not look like a cow in her wedding, so I'm glad its so close now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment