Tuesday, September 10, 2013

36 Weeks!

Ahh only 3 more weeks!! I feel like I am going to explode, I don't know if I can make it that much longer, I cannot wait to meet our little girl!
Had my 36 week appointment today and everything is great! I really have nothing to report! I think she might have flipped last week, but over the weekend I think she flipped back again. The doctor today really couldn't tell what position she was in, she was moving around so much while she was poking and prodding. She said it sometimes can be very difficult to tell whether its a head or a butt. A sono right at the very end will confirm whether she is head down or not. I don't know what that means if she does flip, if they would cancel my c-section or not? I'm still hoping for September 30th at this point though. October seems too far away!!
On another note, the nursery is DONE! I'll share the finished product at the end of this post! I'm so happy with how it turned out and I'm pretty close to being completely ready for baby!



How far along? 36 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  Ugh up 36 lbs. I don't even want to look at the scale anymore!
Maternity clothes?  Yes and bulging out of some of those now!
Stretch marks?  Nope still looking good!
Sleep: Still sleeping through the night, which is why so many people tell me she is not head down, if she was I'd be getting up to pee every two hours!
Best moment this week: Finally completing the nursery! (And really feeling like I don't have anything to do in there!)
Miss Anything? Feeling like my old self. I literally feel like something else has completely taken over my body and I cannot wait until I feel like me again.
Movement:  So much, I sometimes think she is going to bust right out of me. The pressure in my stomach when she moves is crazy, and my entire stomach rolls around.
Food cravings:  I really wanted a Blue Moon beer last weekend, not sure why that one specifically.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No food, I was asked about taking my vitamins at my doctors appt. today and I said I was, but the truth is that I'm really bad about taking them because its the one thing that kinda does make me feel queasy!
Have you started to show yet: I think I've got that "she's gonna blow" look about me about now!
Labor Signs: Still getting the braxton hicks, they are getting more intense and have a tendency to stop me in my tracks. I was given an instruction sheet at my appointment today about when to call them if they start getting to be much!
Belly Button in or out? Out and ridiculously huge looking. I can't wait to put my little belly ring back in!
Wedding rings on or off?  Off  :-( Sad day, I really wanted to be one of those girls that can leave them on, but I was too afraid they would get stuck and then I'd go in to the hospital and they would ahave to cut them off or something!!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but tired. I kinda whine at night a lot to Dan that I just want her out, and that I don't want to do this anymore. Trying to focus on big picture, 3 weeks isn't that long when you've come 36!
Looking forward to: September 30th!!! (As long as that doesn't change!!)

 
Photo was taken on the Bills 2013 season debut!!


Looking into the room from the doorway!


Our beautiful new glider
Crib

Book Shelf under the window

Baby Girls Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment