Monday, May 20, 2013

18 weeks! ITS A .........

This was the week we had been waiting for we FINALLY found out whether our little Baby Mags was a boy or a girl!!!!

ITS A...........

We are so excited to be having a little girl and I've already been stocking up on sweet baby girl outfits that I can't get enough of!
We spilled the news to all our family and friends by hosting a little gender reveal party. I had seen so many things I liked on Pinterest for how to reveal it, but we ended up doing the box of balloons since it seems like the easiest thing to do on short notice, we found out on Thursday and kept the secret to ourselves until Saturday morning. We definitely had everyone fooled, I think almost everyone in the room thought we were having a boy, and had done a pretty good job of convincing me the same.  But we are thrilled beyond belief for a little girl!










How far along? 18 weeks (As usual I'm about a week behind posting this though)
Total weight gain/loss:  up 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Some, still wearing any of my old clothes that I can manage to not look ridiculous in
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping very good actually, usually wake up at least once, but I fall right back asleep
Best moment this week: Finding out our little peanut is a baby GIRL!! The whole sonogram in general was amazing because they put it up on a big screen TV and we watched her move all around for a good 15-20 minutes. She was moving like crazy and the doctor was able to point out all her major organs and everything, crazy to see a little person moving around inside you!
Have you told family and friends:  Yes
Miss Anything?  I miss being skinny, I'm not used to seeing myself with such a tummy, and all my favorite summer clothes no longer fit me!
Movement:  Tons! She moves around like crazy and Dan is finally able to feel it once in awhile. He sometimes isn't patient enough but he can definitely feel different parts of her when she moves in the right position and we can find a real hard spot or something.
Food cravings:  Jalapenos. I wouldn't call them cravings but its been the one thing I want to put on everything that I never really used to like.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet: The belly kinda popped this week. I went from looking a little chubby to being pregnant, I am told that I'm still pretty tiny though!
Gender prediction: Its a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but starting to change shape a little bit. The belly button ring came out this week so it feels a little funny.
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, business as usual
Looking forward to: Starting the nursery!! Now that we know the gender I was able to finish our registry and pick out some of the colors we want to use. I just don't want to go to pink crazy on everything!











No comments:

Post a Comment