Wednesday, May 29, 2013

20 Weeks - Half way There!!!

We've made it to the halfway point and things couldn't be going any better! We are finally almost done with our kitchen renovation, so we are back to eating better and eating at home! That also means our next project can be to start working on the nursery! It was Memorial Day weekend, this past week, so we had an extra day off of work, which just made me more exhausted because we tried to fit more things in. I went out on Saturday and bought my first real round of maternity clothes, other then just leggings and a pair of work pants! Some I'm not quite ready for yet, but most of its stuff I can wear now and I'll probably even be able to wear after baby girl comes!

She moves around SOOO much! Dan is finally able to feel it pretty frequently, her kicks can be downright violent, I used to have the nickname Crazy Legs, I think I have another Crazy Legs on my hands!! Yesterday I looked down and could see my tummy move from the outside, weird! I love being able to feel her move all the time, and love it even more when Dan can feel it too!

How far along? 20 weeks (again posting later at 21.3 weeks though)
Total weight gain/loss: I think about 5 lbs. I have my next appointment Thursday June 6, we'll find out then!
Maternity clothes?  Some yes, I'll still wear my normal pants with a belly band to work sometimes, I just don't have the money to start a new wardrobe that I'll only wear for 4 more months! Its crazy!
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep: Sleeping fine still, sometimes if I do wake up its only to pee. Or Because my husband randomly decides at 4:30 in the morning that he's wide awake and can't sleep, I think mother nature is preparing him as well.
Best moment this week: Buying some new clothes I guess, the belly is finally popping and looking more preggers then fat which is nice because I'm far less self conscious about having a belly now!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? For some reason I really wanted the clams and shell fish that everyone cooked all weekend at all our Memorial Day Parties, I don't even like it that much, I think I only wanted it because I can't have it!
Movement:  All the time! She's a squirmmer!
Food cravings:  Not really, Happy to be eating at home again, cooking some of my favorites and not eating out every night.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes finally!
Gender prediction: Its a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in, kinda flat
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, been very tired lately though
Looking forward to: Finishing our registry this week and starting the nursery, Shower is in 10 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment