Thursday, June 6, 2013

22 weeks

21 down 19 to go! At least my countdown number is finally smaller then how far we've come! I think I've really started to show these last two weeks and I can feel her kicking around so much constantly, Dan says that he loves that she is just an asshole to me all the time! I guess that's the next 18 years of my life! He'll get his payback! :-)

I found this link on Baby Center that shows the baby's development in a video form, which is really neat to be able to see what's going on. I wish we could grow her in little fish bowl on our kitchen counter so we could watch her grow, its really amazing how fast it all happens, she looks like a real human now!
http://www.babycenter.com/2_inside-pregnancy-weeks-21-to-27_10312242.bc



How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I actually weighed myself this morning and I'm up 11 lbs. waaay more then I thought! This terrified me so I looked up how much weight I should have gained and it says 1-5 in the first trimester and 1 lb. a week every week after! Holy cow! One pound a week?? This seems like a lot to me, but puts me right on track. I hope it comes off just as fast as its going on!
Maternity clothes?  Yes and No. I bought a bathing suit today, a tankini, not really my style and I feel like an old mom in it, but it beats the alternative! No way I'm rocking a bikini any more this summer!
Stretch marks?  No
Sleep: Sleep is my favorite!
Best moment this week: Dan and I went and picked out our glider at Buy Buy Baby this week which was fun when they gave us a fake baby to test out holding! Dan was acting like a 5 year old and kept trying to sneak taking pictures of me! He also enjoyed playing with the leap frog We're so ready for a child of our own!
Have you told family and friends: Yes
Miss Anything? I am going to miss my bikini this summer, our first summer with a pool too!
Movement:Yep, Dan can feel it all the time, my sister was even able to feel her the other night!
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper, or pop in general. I never used to really drink pop and ever since we came back from vacation I can't say no to it. Such a bad habit that needs to stop!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yes, definitely filling out and looking very pregnant
Gender prediction: Its a GIRL!
Labor Signs: No, I'm gonna freak out when I actually write yes to this one!
Belly Button in or out? In, but flat feel so funny!
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: This question is getting hard to answer now, when the only real answer I have is meeting our little girl!

Sorry no photo this week! I wrote this up and then waited to post until I took one and totally forgot. Now its too late and I'm gonna do my 23 week post soon, so you'll just have to wait!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment