Saturday, June 29, 2013

25 Weeks

How far along? 25.4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs.!!! (Dan is dieting and losing weight and I keep gaining, I think I'll weigh more then him soon! Yikes!)
Maternity clothes? Yes, but my new favorite outfits are long skirts and Target tank tops, neither are maternity, I bought a bunch of each to mix and match, best part is it can all be worn afterwards too!
Stretch marks? Nothing yet, hoping to keep it that way!  
Sleep: Sleeping great actually. I really don't get up all in the middle of the night, toss and turn sometimes, I cannot wait until I can sleep on my stomach again.

Best moment this week: Picked up our crib finally! I put together a closet organizer and got some cute storage bins, the nursery is finally on our radar and we're hoping to paint sometime real soon!
Miss Anything? Can wine be my answer again?
Movement:Oh yes, the moving is getting stronger. I am pretty sure she is still sideways with her head on my right side and her butt and feet on the left. We'll see if I'm right at our next sonogram.
Food cravings: If you put food in front of me I will eat eat it! I still am loving the lemonade, but I think that's because I can't have any other summer cocktails by the pool so this will have to do! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, but when I brush my teeth I have a very sensitive gag reflex! 
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Its definitely starting to pop out a little bit, but not super noticeable just yet Wedding rings on or off? On  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Walking 30-45 minutes 3-5 times a week feels really great! I wish I was able to run still, but the walking really helps me feel a lot better. It at least makes me feel like I'm doing something healthy despite putting on weight and eating like a truck driver!

Looking forward to: Our sonogram and doctor appointment next week, and continuing work on the nursery. Also looking forward to our trip to IKEA on Sunday!!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment